|don't worry dear, I got this.|
|don't let this picture beguile you. It was 35 degrees the whole time.|
Some funny things that happened:
- We forgot the motor for the twin bed that I was supposed to sleep on (I don't like the ground) and so B and I used our lungs to blow it up. Not fun.
- For some reason they locked the bathrooms that night...so I had to pee in the woods.
- The teenage son talks in his sleep. Amusing! He also picks up salamanders with his bare hands. So brave.
- I stole the warmer sleeping bag. Thanks dear.
- When B woke up the next morning he peed outside our tent like 3 ft away and didn't understand why I was upset. If I can hear you, your too close.