I knew it had to happen eventually; I would have to re-knit some of my first patterns, but this was the original. The first pattern I ever created!
I thought I would find many errors, but it knit up great and I love it!! I took some new pattern photos and made a PDF. I also reworked the pattern for the round, since when I created this I did not know how to knit in the round and thus knit it flat.
I love these gloves and will definitely wear them this fall! You can knit yourself a pair here if you are interested!
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Free time. Please watch my darling angels while I go be alone somewhere. Don't text me.
- Gift cards to target.
- Chocolate labeled "peas for little boys" or "very spicy mustard sauce". My kids know what a chocolate package looks like and I don't want to share, so slap a picture of veggies on it and we will be golden.
- Noise canceling headphones
- Magical Sick-Away Sprinkle Salts. You know, that I can sprinkle on my kids food when they catch the flu so we don't have to go through that.
- Mom-escape card. I'd love to see my toddler's face when I flourish this from my pocket. I'm sorry, Reuben, you can't whine here. I'm using my escape card, so take your complaining elsewhere and let mom drink her organic green tea in peace.
- Toy that does not make noise but entertains my children quietly for hours.
- On second thought, toy that does not make messes but entertains my children quietly for hours.
- Husband that comes home and says "wow, you look super hot. But lets not have sex, lets just snuggle and then I'll do the dishes while you crochet. Also I bought you this organic yarn on the way home because you are amazing and you deserve to knit some washcloths." I can dream, right?
- Enjoy-A-Dinner family night package. Where everyone likes what I make and eats it with a smile on their face.