You will need:
- ⅓ cup Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips (I put in more like ½ cup)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ or 1 cup peanut butter (I usually put 1 cup but I love the taste)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder (or ½ cup Cacao Powder)
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 8x8 inch pan. (I use coconut oil)
- Starting with the chocolate chips, and add all of the remaining ingredients, in the order listed into a large bowl. (I don't really think the order matters, but whatever)
- Blend until smooth. This is done to make sure the brownies are not grainy after baking. (I just stirred it with a spoon and it turned out fine)
- Scrape the brownie batter into the prepared pan, and smooth into an even layer with a wet spatula.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Mine was done at 30!