For example, this month I kept track of our food waste. A goal of mine is to have as little food shrink as possible, so to challenge myself I made a list to track our progress this month.
In September I threw away:
- 4 small plums
- 1/8 container of mint chocolate chip ice cream
- a loaf of mistake no-meat meatloaf (don't ask)
- 1/6 container of spinach leaves
- 1 burnt pancake (oops)
- 4 slices moldy cheese
- 1 old advacado
- 12 very shriveled raspberries
- 1 peach
- 1 serving of very gross leftovers (yuck)
What about you? Ever kept track?