My Favorite Bloggers
- Wool and Wheel - the only knitting blog I read. Also blogs about old movies, books, and dyeing/spinning yarn.
- Addie Marie - One of the first blogs I ever started reading! She just started up blogging again after a two (or three?) year hiatus due to college (I think). Blogs about sewing. Wears handmade gold flecked pants that I envy on a daily basis.
- Random Writing of Rachel - Expat living, fashion, and really random things.
I actually met Rachel two years ago. She was awesome. It was awkward, because well, um, internet-real-life meetings and I am a potato, but she was amazing. Wish I had more time to get to know her. In other news, it's best not to make a kidnapping joke when meeting an internet friend for the first time. (sorry Rachel)
- Michmash - blogs about her very humorous life, most recently about her cute little baby girl Gracie.
- Belle Brita - Brita blogs about life, feminism and also about current events. She's been to France and I like her fresh take on life as well as perfect spelling and grammar on her blog. (Rachel also has perfect spelling, don't think I don't notice Rachel). I aspire in that area.
My Favorite Vloggers
I also love watching vloggers on Youtube. Here are my favorites I keep up with.
- Texan in Tokyo - Texan married to a Japanese native. Does day in my life videos as well as other Japan related stuff. Very interesting, given the culture difference.
- It's Me Anna E - Writer and weekly vlogger from GA. I met her too and you can see that in this vlog!
- Erik Conover - Lives in NYC, makes daily videos with his girlfriend, who is a full time model. Really interesting.
- Loepsie's Theetuin - Vlogs from the Netherlands in Dutch (with English subtitles). Love seeing how her life is. She's a vegetarian too, and always shows her food!