For this award you are supposed to tell 7 facts about yourself, but I decided to just say 7 things I want to accomplish in the future.
|the day I dressed like a pineapple. dream come true!|
- The one thing I really want to do in the next 10 years is to start making money from knitting and crochet. Either from selling patterns, making YouTube videos or simply through creating hats and scarfs--I just want to start a business!
- I want to learn to spell and use grammar better. If you've read my blog for an amount of time, you may notice that I struggle in this area. I'm learning ways around my dyslexia and trying to memorize grammar rules. I feel like I've come a long way. And I have--if you'd seen my writing a few years ago, you might have thought my case hopeless.
- I want to reach my goal weight. It's 150 pounds for me. Right before I got pregnant again, I lost 17 pounds and I was weighing 158. I can't worry about my weight right now because I'm growing a baby--but I'm still dreaming!
- Read the Harry Potter books, and the entire Robert Jordan series as well.
- Join a foster kid program and foster a kid in need. This has been on my heart for awhile. So many kids are hurting!
- Convince my husband to sell his motorcycle. Probably never going to happen, but I worry for him. Motorcycles are very unsafe mostly because other cars don't see them.
- Buy a heat pump. We heat our house with a wood stove. It's messy, takes a lot of work, and in the winter everything perpetually smells like burning. Including myself. I want a heat pump.