I want real chocolate chip cookies. And I want them to be simple--not requiring any refrigeration of dough or weird, hard to find paleo flours. (I hate the word "blanched") I also want easy--no weird molding to make them appear more like traditional cookies or whatever. Thus these are "drop" cookies.
After a lot of experimentation, reading and recipe searching I've made these.
And I think they are perfect. I make them weekly.
You Will Need
- (I used blanched) 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 heaping tablespoons Cashew Butter (mine was not raw)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- almost 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (or less if you hate chocolate)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
They are delicious. Let me know if you make them, okay?