Just a quick note: this does taste a lot like a banana. I like it, but if you don't like ripe bananas, you probably will not be a fan.
What you need:
- 1/2 ripe banana (with spots) mine weighed 1.98oz peeled
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon of Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used minis)
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Then even it out on the bottom of the bowl, and microwave 2.5 minutes. Let sit 1-2 minutes before eating to firm up (the coconut absorbs liquid) This step is is crucial to it getting the consistency of cake.
Enjoy! Next I am going to work on making a mug cake that uses flax seed instead of egg. Wish me luck!