2) Or, I do enlarge said pin, and can finally understand it, only to find out that, upon further inspection, the link attached to the picture leads to nowhere. Great. I wanted to buy/make/claim this idea as my own, and now I can't. You had one job. One job.
3) Spammy Comments on Instagram. Specifically spammy comments where the person then apologizes for said spamming. What?
4) Spammy comments on youtube. I don't think I have to elaborate here.
5) The fact that when I think about writing/finishing my book(s) (something I really want to do) a very big picture of blank nothingness appears in my head and I suddenly have a desire to do something, anything else.
6) Twitter rants about race/politics/feminism/ OR THE OLYMPICS that end up just being two people yelling at each other. I left facebook because of this. Why do you do this to me?
|Instead, this is how twitter should be used...|