This is one of those.
Preheat oven to 360 degrees f and cover two pans with parchment paper. This makes about 30-40 balls depending on how you portion them.
Thai Ginger Paleo Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger or a one inch piece of fresh, grated ginger
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 eggs (I used duck, I am sure that chicken would work fine as well)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic or two cloves garlic minced
- handful of mushrooms (I used shiitake) about 1/2 cup roughly chopped