Anyone who is everyone can dye something with tea. Its so simple and the effect it gives your garment is really wonderful.
1) Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water. Set on low heat (you don't want it to boil) and let it warm up.
2) (Optional) Tie your garment into sections. This will "fade" the aging effect (making it look even more vintage) If you don't tie it up the color will not fluctuate as much, and will be a more over all sepia when finished.
3) When your pot is warm (warm enough that it almost burns you to touch it, but not quite) add 6-8 tea bags. Adding less will make the color less, and more will make it stronger (just like tea! lol)
4) Let the tea sit for 5-10 minutes. Then squeeze all the tea out of your bags, making sure not to burn yourself!
6) Let it sit in there (I poked mine with a stick) on warm for 5-10 minutes. Really, its up to you. Just make sure to leave it in for at least 5, so the color stays