- One of my husband's relatives told EVERYONE that we were expecting. Before I got a chance to tell them. I was kinda upset about this. We wanted to be the ones to call everyone and announce our big news!
- My husband is being amazing lately. He did the dishes this weekend, and yesterday he brought me breakfast in bed and today he started the dishwasher and he didn't even complain once. Thus I don't have anything to whine about in my marriage and it's driving me crazy. Husband, stop being so perfect.
- Michelle had a much more catastrophic pregnancy experience than I did and every time I feel sorry for myself I feel like an ungrateful, spoiled princess. Thanks, Michelle.
- I have no idea if I used the correct form of "then" in the above sentence. Is it than? Or then? I give up.
- I can't stop eating pickles.
- We are currently out of pickles because I ate them all and I have .99 cents in my personal bank account so I can't go buy more until tomorrow. Also, we paid almost $500 in doctor bills today because our insurance is really crappy. One of the bills we couldn't even pay in full, but will be making payments on for the next few months. My husband did pick the BEST insurance his company offers. It's very expensive as well, but it's still crappy. The insurance we had before all the Obamacare laws went into effect was cheaper and better. Such is life.
- Was I supposed to use affect in the last sentence of #6? I don't know why I even try anymore.
- I have to squeeze a small living creature out of my vagina in six months. If that wasn't bad enough, I then have to take care of said small creature for an indefinite period of time.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Things that Are Annoying Me Lately
A general list of mild problems I have encountered in the past few months that I need to get of my chest. Yes, this is a list of me complaining. I offer no apologies.